Poi non lamentiamoci se si finisce per scrivere solo fesserie... :lol:
    Saxforum's MILF
    Bee Yourself
    Fatti non foste a viver come il_dario
    Reedbreaker spacca!
    E nunn' è a mia 'sta giacca... me l'hann prestat"

Re: Intervalli di quarta giusta su accordi di 7

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da phatenomore
    Riapro il gustoso 3D poichè sto rispolverando il Ricker.
    Ho riassunto nella tabella che segue i gradi della scala da cui partire nella sequenza di IV giuste, come suggerito nel testo.
    I am non capisc :muro(((( come interpretare la tabella. Prendiamo ad esempio il caso C7. Parto dal II grado e vado su di quarte giuste? Trovo quindi prima il Sol e poi il Do e poi il Fa, etc.? Oppure parto da Mi e trovo La, Re e Sol? E' cosi?
    Segretario Mark VI Society
    Non e' importante dire sempre tutto quello in cui credi, ma e' importante credere sempre in tutto quello che dici

esatto, la tabella ti da delle possibile note dalle quali partire sui vari accordi; non ricordo chi me lo disse, forse è anche scritto sul Ricker, comunque è interessante non salire e basta, ma anche muoversi su, scendere, risalire, scendere...insomma, un pò come mi va
    Tenore Conn CHu Berry (1929)
    Brilhart Ebolin - Rico Jazz 3m

Da grande voglio fare il pancherocher

Proprio così

E' un esempio pedestre e meccanico. Sono utilizzate le successioni nella stessa sequenza indicata in tabella.

Stasera posto anche il clip audio.
    Saxforum's MILF
    Bee Yourself
    Reedbreaker spacca!

[soundcloud:36k9zs47]https://soundcloud.com/phatenomore/ii-v7-i-in-4th-ricker[/soundcloud:36k9zs47]

Ecco il clip. Da quanto è meccanico fa quasi ridere ma ritengo renda l' idea.
    Saxforum's MILF
    Bee Yourself
    Reedbreaker spacca!

Il clip che hai postato rende bene l'idea, tuttavia devo dire che lo trovo alquanto meccanico :ghigno:
    Segretario Mark VI Society
    Non e' importante dire sempre tutto quello in cui credi, ma e' importante credere sempre in tutto quello che dici

Grazie D-! Se non ci fossi tu...

Adesso apro il 3D "Vendo becco in Vaginite(tm) rifacciato da Godosax" così riguadagno un po' di popolarità
    Saxforum's MILF
    Bee Yourself
    Reedbreaker spacca!

Esempio un pò più musicale. Tutto il tema è costruito sulle successioni di intervalli di quarta.

http://youtu.be/ajQsZPf2Mb4
    Tenore Selmer Mark VI
    Alto Cannonball Big Bell Stone Series
    Soprano Yamaha YSS 675
    Wind Control. Yamaha WX5

My Music Blog: http://jazzsounddevelopment.blogspot.com/
    Sax On The Tube: http://saxonthetube.blogspot.it/

Come si può anche vedere qui

http://www.realbooksite.com/songs/real- ... ge-141.php

Successione di tre intervalli di quarta dalla settima, anche se la prima frase essendo discendente parte dalla VIb
    Tenore Selmer Mark VI
    Soprano Yamaha YSS 675
    Wind Control. Yamaha WX5

Saxforum's MILF
    Bee Yourself
    Reedbreaker spacca!

Perfect Fourths Patterns (poi non dite che non vi voglio bene...)
    The ascending perfect fourth interval has a very strong harmonic implication that can be useful for both composers and jazz improvisers (as well as being good exercises for technique development). The perfect fourth interval has the sound of a V-I (authentic) cadence. This sound is so ingrained in western music that even without any other pitches sounding we can hear the cadence when it’s set up right. Additionally, stacking perfect fourth intervals together create a characteristic sound when used to voice out chords. One of my old teachers, Frank Mantooth, was the first person to introduce me to this concept. Voicings with only perfect fourths can imply a number of different chords, depending on what bass note sounds at the same time.

The above voicing could be used for an F69 chord (containing the root, 5th, 9th, 6th, and 3rd), a Bbmaj9 chord (5th, 9th, 6th, 3rd, and 7th), a Dmin11 chord (3rd, 7th, 11th, root, and 5th), a G7sus (7th, sus 4th, root, 5th, and 9th), and even some others. Mantooth referred to this style of piano voicing as “miracle voicings” because they allow the pianist to play so many different chords without changing any pitches.
    A couple of days ago while warming up for the Paul Whiteman Tribute concert I was talking with trumpet player Rich Willey about patterns based on the interval of a perfect fourth and Rich hipped me to an approach he uses to accent different pitches while still playing patterns that utilize only the interval of an ascending perfect fourth (and its inversion, the descending perfect fifth). By altering where to change the direction the ear will pick up on those changes of melodic direction and those pitches will sound more prominently in the pattern.

The above example can be described as perfect fourths in the rhythmic pattern of 2. In other words, after two pitches the pattern changes and descends before repeating again. This change of direction makes the downbeats in this particular example stand out (C, Bb, Ab, F#, etc.). Isolating just those pitches will form a descending whole tone scale (C, Bb, Ab, F#, E, D, C).
    This next example contains perfect fourths in the rhythmic pattern of 3.

If we isolate the pitches that fall on the change of direction we end up with the pitches C, Eb, F#, A, and back to C. These pitches together make up a fully diminished 7th chord.
    Playing perfect fourths in a rhythmic pattern of 4 will get yet another sound.

This pattern will emphasize the pitches of C, Ab, and E, forming an augmented triad. This particular example may get a little rangy for some instrumentalists. If we continue to expand on the same intervals with the rhythmic pattern of 5 pitches before changing direction we end up with a lick that ends up with a range that might be too wide a range for many horn players.

The pitches that get emphasized here include C, Db, and D. If we were to continue this pattern further it would emphasize all the pitches of a chromatic scale. Rich showed me how he deals with the range by instead utilizing a rhythmic pattern of 3 plus 2.

Playing the perfect fourths pattern in this way ends up emphasizing the same chromatic scale sound, but also emphasizes an additional pitch in the pattern. In the above example the pitches C, Eb, Db, E, D, F, Eb, F#, and E. Isolating just those pitches creates a rising minor third followed by a descending major second. Reorganizing those pitches so that they just ascend ends up creating a diminished scale (half step, whole step, half step, whole step, etc.).

Flipping the pattern to 2 plus 3 similarly will bring out the pitches of a diminished scale, but instead with a descending interval of a major second followed by the ascending minor third (C, Bb, Db, B, D, C, Eb, Db, E).
    By now the concept of playing the exacts same pitches, but changing the direction of the line in different rhythmic patterns should be clear enough to suggest further ideas for exploration, including mixing up some of the above patterns into the same line. Because of the strong harmonic implication from the perfect fourth interval as well as the different sounds brought out by changing the melodic direction patterns such as this can provide a method for improvisers to take their lines “outside” the changes while still implying a chord progression. Since playing nothing but perfect fourths moves through all twelve pitches it’s easy to resolve these lines back inside by simply stopping the pattern on an appropriate chord tone or by releasing the tension of a non-chord tone with a step-wise resolution.
    There are lots of different approaches to how to effectively use intervals like the perfect fourth in a musical and expressive way. Try playing around with these patterns for a bit and see what you think. If you come up with another pattern or approach to applying intervals you’d like to share either contact me or leave a comment below.
    Saxforum's MILF
    Bee Yourself
    Reedbreaker spacca!

@pahte: ma che tu vò fà l'americano? vedi un pò di parlare come mangi :lol:
    Tenore Selmer Mark VI
    Soprano Yamaha YSS 675
    Wind Control. Yamaha WX5

Io tradurrei pure, ma se se lo dovemo da legge in 3 preferisco de no. Cheffacio? Traduco?
    Saxforum's MILF
    Bee Yourself
    Reedbreaker spacca!

Tu sai l'inglese. io so l'inglese. Re- sa l'inglese ...... lascia stare ... :D-:
    Tenore Selmer Mark VI
    Soprano Yamaha YSS 675
    Wind Control. Yamaha WX5

Appundodiigo!

P.S. Da due settimane, all' improvviso, mi sono affiorate tutte le cose sulle IV che studio da un paio d'anni..usare le IV giuste sui maj7 non ha prezzo... :lol:
    Saxforum's MILF
    Bee Yourself
    Reedbreaker spacca!

Pagina 2 di 4 PrimaPrima 1234 UltimaUltima

Informazioni Discussione

Utenti che Stanno Visualizzando Questa Discussione

Ci sono attualmente 1 utenti che stanno visualizzando questa discussione. (0 registrati e 1 ospiti)